Fire, Burn Her Lottery Money

  • 09 Februari 2017
  • 21:33 WITA
  • News
Ni Ketut Wini (64) house in Bongan Gede Sub Village, Bongan Village, Tabanan  District, caught fire at around 3 pm on Thursday,  February 9,  2017. Her lottery money Rp 7 Million has been burn on that fire.  

According to Ketut Wini, about 2.30 she was watching anandhi film in guest rooms. Suddenly one of her neighbors, came to call her  to say a cloud of smoke and fire in the bedroom adjacent to the living room. "I was shocked, and immediately came out screaming for help," she said, weeping uncontrollably.

Ni Ketut Wini was deeply shocked by the fire that she experienced. She claimed it was only to be at home with her grandson I Putu Eko (9). While her husband was working as a janitor in Tabanan local government, as well as his son, I Putu Sutanaya (42) and daughter at work. "Luckily my grandson quickly run out from room in the room next to the fire," She explained.

She was very sad because her lottery money Rp 7 million burn by the fire. "I lost my lottery money, which I planned to share tomorrow," She said sadly. There were no fatalities in the fire just total loss suffered reach dozens of million rupiah. RRBNC